For decades, a PowerBlock company has been producing home gym gear with quality assurance. It builds affordable, durable, and heavy-duty equipment for the gym. The PowerBlock has developed a good selection of “Dumbbells Sets” for starters, for intermediates, and for pro-lifters. One important set of PowerBlock “Personal Trainer Set” present at the center.
PowerBlock Personal Trainer Set provides all accessories and products required to complete a “Perfect Gym” at home. You can enjoy high-intensity interval training, traditional strength training, or more through similar dumbbells just like professional trainers or athletes. You can enhance your experience for the best functional training by using PowerBlock Personal Trainer Set!
Best for Starters and Average Lifters
A personal trainer set of 5lb to 50lb range is suitable for the intermediate and starters weight trainers. As your strength enhances, Personal Trainer Set lasts many decades of growth. It is sufficiently feasible to increase strength and build mass muscles for a long time. Powerblock personal trainer set is the best ‘adjustable set’ to fulfill your whole training requirements!
Let’s have a glance at best specs!
- PowerBlock-Personal Trainer Set (5-50 Pounds/Dumbbell)
- PowerBlock-EXP (Dumbbell Set)
- PowerBlock-Elite Dumbbells
- PowerBlock-Compact Weight Stand (IB-C-FS)
- Powerblock-50 Set (1-Pair 10-50lbs)
- Powerblock-Large Column Stand
1. PowerBlock-Personal Trainer Set (5-50 Pounds/Dumbbell)
PowerBlock replaces 835 pounds or 16-pairs of dumbbell free weights. It provides a greater weight of 50 lbs/hand, not expandable, compatible for pro or elite weight stand. PowerBlock adjustment weight range is 5-50 lbs increments for greater versatility. Weight changes easily via selector pin similar to stack weight at the gym. More balanced and compact as compared to traditional dumbbell trainer set. PowerBlock Personal Trainer Set has achieved increments’ i.e. 2.5, 7.5, 12.5, 17.5, 22.5, 27.5, 32.5, 37.5, 42.5, 47.5, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 pounds/hand.
- More balanced and compact as compared to traditional dumbbell set.
- Arrive separately and ship in more than one box with 10 years warranty.
- Weight adjustable range is 5-50 lbs increments for greater versatility.
- Weight changes easily via selector pin similar to stack weight at the gym.
- Achieved increments’ are 2.5, 7.5, 12.5, 17.5, 22.5, 27.5, 32.5, 37.5, 42.5, 47.5, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 pounds/hand.
- PowerBlock replaces 835 pounds or 16-pairs of dumbbell free weights.
- Upgraded with 2.5-90 pounds adder weight and then to 125 pounds/hand.
- Provides greater weight of 50 lbs/hand, not expandable, compatible for pro or elite weight stand.
- Also replaces 20-sets of dumbbells in place of just one set as well.
- A set of dumbbell weight adjustable efficient for cost-effective training.
- Super easy to lose weight.
- Well-designed and functionality.
- Best for the average thumb.
- Cheaper than Bowflex.
- Need a little care for thick wrist.
2. PowerBlock-EXP (Dumbbell Set)
PowerBlock-EXP is expandable and expends to 70 pounds and a further 90 lbs. Such EXP models replace a huge weight of 16 dumbbells with just a single pair of dumbbells. PowerBlock has a power coated finish, a comfortable rubber grip, and 2.5 adder weight. Upgraded to many increments’ i.e. 2.5, 7.5, 12.5, 17.5, 22.5, 27.5, 32.5, 37.5, 42.5, 47.5, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 pounds/hand. EXP-PowerBlock has auto-lock to develop little adjustments via decreasing handle weight. An open designed handle helps in various motions. Handle weight has reduced up to 2.5 pounds or 5 pounds via micro-adjustments.
- PowerBlocks-Exp replaces 825 pounds or 16-pairs of free weights.
- Dumbbell set has dimensions 6.5 x 6.5 x 16 inches, ship in 2 boxes.
- EXP-PowerBlock has auto-lock to develop little adjustments via decreasing handle weight.
- Solid welded steel construction, open designed handle helps in various motions.
- Contoured comfortable rubber grip, power coated finish, 2.5 adder weight.
- Weight adjustment 5-50 pounds/dumbbells, expands to 70-90 pounds.
- Handle weight has reduced up to 2.5 pounds or 5 pounds via micro-adjustments.
- PowerBlock-EXP is expandable as well as expend to 70 pounds and a further 90 lbs.
- EXP models replace a huge weight of 16 dumbbells with just one set of dumbbells.
- Rubber coated handle.
- Solid metal construction.
- Worth of money.
- Take 10 seconds to unlock base unit.
3. PowerBlock-Elite Dumbbells
A maximum load of 500 pounds per hand has rated for Elite-dumbbell. These dumbbells are a better replacement for 825 pounds and 16-sets of dumbbells weight. E-dumbbells have an adder weight increment of Elite-dumbbell is 2.5 pounds per hand. Elite dumbbells are upgraded to a wide weight range increment of 5 pounds to 50 pounds per hand. Elite dumbbells expand to 70 pounds/hand or 90 pounds/hand and having magnetic polypropylene secure pin. Various achieved increments’ are 2.5, 7.5, 12.5, 17.5, 22.5, 27.5, 32.5, 37.5, 42.5, 47.5, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 pounds/hand.
- Elite dumbbells expand to 70 pounds/hand or 90 pounds/hand.
- Offers expansion Kits up to 50 stage-2 or 50 stage-3.
- A better replacement of 825 pounds or 16-sets of dumbbells weight.
- A good warranty of 10 years with dimensions 6 x 6 x 12 inches.
- PowerBlocks-Elite DB arrives separately and ships in more than one box.
- An adder weight increment of the Elite-dumbbell is 2.5 pounds per hand.
- Quickly change weight with magnetic polypropylene secure pin.
- A maximum load of 500 pounds per hand has rated for Elite-dumbbell.
- Upgraded to the wide weight range increment of 5 pounds to 50 pounds per hand.
- Functional design and compactness.
- Decreases pressure on thumb pad.
- Quick and responsive shipping.
- Need protection from rust.
4. PowerBlock-Compact Weight Stand (IB-C-FS)
The compact weight stand of PowerBlock has excellent portability along with feasible fold flat. It sets up to 50 pounds welded to work with any kind of PowerBlock. Upgraded with excellent additional set-up, just according to meet your dreams at workout place. Compact weight stand is supported with convenient racking and storage features for PowerBlocks. Efficient functions promoted with perfect appearance. Compact weight stand has designed with good dimensions of 24 x 18 x 20 inches.
- Supported by convenient racking and storage features for PowerBlocks.
- Portability or durability facilitated with feasible fold flat.
- Compact weight stand has dimensions 24 x 18 x 20 inches.
- Set-up to 50 pounds welded to work with any kind of PowerBlock.
- PowerBlock stand has a weight of 14 pounds and IB-C-FS model number.
- Perfect design and functions.
- Useful addition to setup.
- Feels quite stable.
5. POWERBLOCK-50 Set (1-Pair 10-50lbs)
PowerBlock-50 Set includes weight increments are 20, 15, 10, 40, 45, 35, and 50 pounds per hand. It provides weight range from 10 lbs to 50 lbs within 5 pounds increments. PowerBlock-50 Set replaces 540 pounds or 9-pairs dumbbells in free weight. Developed with compact patented design that saves your workout place clean and organized. A Set of PowerBlock-50 has good dimensions 6.5 x 12.25 x 6.5 inches. PowerBlock-50 set always ships in the form of pair!
- PowerBlock-50 set ships in the form of pair (2 Dumbbells).
- 50 set PowerBlock has a weight range of 10 lbs to 50 lbs within 5 pounds increments.
- Replaces 540 pounds or 9-pairs dumbbells in free weight.
- 50 Set PowerBlock has good dimensions 6.5 x 12.25 x 6.5 inches.
- The compact patented design saves workout place organized and neat.
- PowerBlock 50 Set is not expandable.
- Includes weight increments are 20, 15, 10, 40, 45, 35, and 50 pounds per hand.
- Home solution dumbbells.
- Small footprint.
- Feasible to weight change.
- Decent max increments.
6. POWERBLOCK-Large Column Stand
A large column stand has attractive storage for your set. It puts a good height for lifting purposes. PowerBlock-large column stand is suitable for any setup of PowerBlock up to 90 pounds/hand. Adhesive Mat Tray offered to reduce wear on dumbbells or stand while racking. The large column stand holds weight up to 130 pounds per hand. PowerBlocks-large column stand adjusts all types of DB dumbbells up to 90 lbs. Upgraded to 4 storage positions at the center along with 2.5 pounds adder chrome weight. A Smaller PowerBlock column stand adjusts each dumbbell up to 50 pounds. The large column stand of PowerBlock is appropriate for 9.0 sport, 5.5 sport, personal trainer, and pro aluminum with a 28 inches height.
- Holds weight up to 130 pounds per hand, 4 storage positions at the center with 2.5 pounds adder chrome weight.
- Convenient storage choice, suitable for any setup of PowerBlock up to 90 pounds/hand.
- Powered by classic series and sport series, puts at a good height for lifting purposes.
- Large column stand set up to 130 pounds, appropriate for 9.0 sport, 5.5 sport.
- A good set for a personal trainer or pro aluminum with a 28 inches height.
- Upgraded to the footprint of 22 x 18 inches and requires proper assembly.
- An adhesive Mat Tray offered to decrease wear on DB or stand while racking.
- PowerBlocks-large column stand adjusts all types of DB dumbbells (DB) up to 90 lbs.
- A small PowerBlock column stand adjusts each dumbbell or DB up to 50 pounds.
- Perfect height.
- All metal used.
- Top quality.
- A little plastic in bottom.
Reasons we Prefer “PowerBlock Personal Trainer Set”
The first thing that the majority of users like regarding a flexible set of PowerBlocks is the “space” they save. This PowerBlock saves space by replacing 40 separate dumbbells or 20 fixed weight sets of dumbbells. If you have short of space in the gym or home equipment or want to move away from gym-gear after training, PowerBlocks are a better option.
Another significant attribute of PowerBlocks is “weight increments” as fast to flexible adjustment of dumbbells. In the market, weight increases up to 5 pounds increments, PowerBlocks set to go up to 2.5 pounds increments. A 2.5 pounds increments are significant for isolated exercises like lateral raises, tricep kickbacks, dumbbell flyes, and concentration curls.
Isolated exercises depend on one muscle group instead of many muscle groups regarding compound movements. A trainee needs smaller or low weight increments to grow muscles. The starters feel difficulty moving up 5 pounds increments. This causes cheat weight of the swing and produces bad progression.
Hence, a large thumbs up for “PowerBlock Personal Trainer Set” that include increments of 2.5 pounds to maximum 50 pound weight.
A negligible amount of plastic has used in the development of PowerBlocks than others. Moving parts have no plastic in the adjustment unit. As PowerBlocks drop from a height, its drops survive. While Bowflex or others can’t survive as their drops have damaged due to usage of low-quality material or improper and fragile constructions of their parts. This is the reason “PowerBlocks Personal Trainer Set” shines over other dial sets!
Quick Adjustment Times
For the adjustment of the PowerBlocks set, you easily remove the selector magnetic pin as well as place back in stack weight for the preferred weight to lift. PowerBlocks have 2.5 pounds cylinders also present to control the dumbbell as you desire to maximum increments of 2.5 pounds. These cylinders take additional 5 seconds to monitor the handle. As a whole, only 10 seconds require to change every dumbbell that is sufficient for drop sets.
As PowerBlocks come for adjustable dumbbells to home, you desire a dumbbell for natural feels of training. Thus, we can go as close to sense a weight fixed dumbbell lifter as possible. A major issue of superfast adjust select dial dumbbells of Merax, AtivaFit, and Bowflex is long handles as these cause troublesome for trainers. Gratefully, PowerBlocks have designed with a staking weight unit, a compact dumbbell, and a dumbbell increase length in case of additional weight. If you want superior feelings of compact dumbbell, go to best PowerBlocks Personal Trainer Set!
Durable development, fast adjustment, robust attributes, and compact size make “PowerBlocks Personal Trainer Set” as top quality dumbbells in the list. These PowerBlocks sets have excellent dumbbell adjustment set developed by such a company which really recognizes its functions. Right now, you can’t find any good dumbbell in the market in 50 pounds range of weight. Our team greatly recommend you just take a glance over a versatile group of bells within PowerBlocks sets, you would never be disappointed!
Latest posts by Maria Joseph (see all)